Marwah Studios Disability Script Writing Workshop
- Publish Date: 2010/09/17
- Author: Asian News Agency
Outline: A writing workshop was organized on disability at Marwah Studios in association with International Public Broadcasting Forum.
Main DigestA writing workshop was organized on disability at Marwah Studios in association with International Public Broadcasting Forum.
Marwah Studios in association with a voluntary organization Brotherhood and Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) organized a Script Writing Workshop for the writers working on the subjects like disability at Noida Film City from August 23 to 27. The purpose of this workshop was to enhance the communication skills of the professionals on this subject.
"We understand our responsibility towards society and especially towards disable persons who have been ignored many times by the people in community. The workshop has developed the writing skills of many and got us some wonderful scripts on the subject to make short films" said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios. "Brotherhood has been creating awareness about disability in schools, hospitals and communities through films. It has already organized seven film festivals on disability issues in India" said Satish Kapoor President of Brotherhood. The next We Care Film Festival' is already planned with the support of AAFT, RCI, UNESCO, United Nations Information Center and National Trust and International Public Broadcasting Forum.
A team of experts from Asian Academy of Film And Television [AAFT] &Asian School of Media studies [ASMS] was drawn to conduct this powerful workshop at Noida Film City. R.K.Singh, Kalyan Sarkar, Rahul Sehgal, Lalit Kumar, Satish Anand, Ashok Tyagi, Mansoor Naqvi, Amit Prajapati were part of the faculty team. Dr. Om Gupta conducted the workshop.
Aaft is the first ten best film schools of the world.attracting students from 75 countries of the world.offering 40 media courses from 3 months to three years.
- 1 - People with Disabilities In India to get Universal Identity Cards | Shillong Times | 2014/08/27
- 2 - Sashakt - Odisha State Campaign for Disability Inclusion and Divyang Rights | Dr. Sruti Mohapatra | 2018/05/09
- 3 - Disabled People, Disabled World and Disabled God | Rev. S Manohar Pradeep, B.Sc., M.A., M.A., B.D., (M.Th) | 2018/05/06
- 4 - 20% of Deaths in Bangladesh Attributable to Arsenic in Drinking Water | University of Chicago Medical Center | 2010/06/21
- 5 - Insurance for Disabled in India - Swavlamban Health Insurance Scheme | Microfinancemonitor | 2015/09/23
- 6 - Math Kits for Students with Vision Disabilities - Delhi University | Times of India | 2015/01/12
- 7 - Braille Dina Panjhika - Odia Braille Calendar India | Hindu | 2014/12/16
- 8 - Free Education for Children with Disabilities in India | Disabled World | 2014/12/04