Marwah Studios Disability Script Writing Workshop
Author: Asian News Agency
A writing workshop was organized on disability at Marwah Studios in association with International Public Broadcasting Forum.
Main DigestA writing workshop was organized on disability at Marwah Studios in association with International Public Broadcasting Forum.
Marwah Studios in association with a voluntary organization Brotherhood and Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) organized a Script Writing Workshop for the writers working on the subjects like disability at Noida Film City from August 23 to 27. The purpose of this workshop was to enhance the communication skills of the professionals on this subject.
"We understand our responsibility towards society and especially towards disable persons who have been ignored many times by the people in community. The workshop has developed the writing skills of many and got us some wonderful scripts on the subject to make short films" said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios. "Brotherhood has been creating awareness about disability in schools, hospitals and communities through films. It has already organized seven film festivals on disability issues in India" said Satish Kapoor President of Brotherhood. The next We Care Film Festival' is already planned with the support of AAFT, RCI, UNESCO, United Nations Information Center and National Trust and International Public Broadcasting Forum.
A team of experts from Asian Academy of Film And Television [AAFT] &Asian School of Media studies [ASMS] was drawn to conduct this powerful workshop at Noida Film City. R.K.Singh, Kalyan Sarkar, Rahul Sehgal, Lalit Kumar, Satish Anand, Ashok Tyagi, Mansoor Naqvi, Amit Prajapati were part of the faculty team. Dr. Om Gupta conducted the workshop.
Aaft is the first ten best film schools of the world.attracting students from 75 countries of the world.offering 40 media courses from 3 months to three years.
- 1 - Disabled God: Disability Ethics Research Paper : Rev. S Manohar Pradeep, B.Sc., M.A., M.A., B.D., (M.Th) (2018/05/06)
- 2 - People with Disabilities In India to get Universal Identity Cards : Shillong Times (2014/08/27)
- 3 - Sashakt - Odisha State Campaign for Disability Inclusion and Divyang Rights : Dr. Sruti Mohapatra (2018/05/09)
- 4 - 20% of Deaths in Bangladesh Attributable to Arsenic in Drinking Water : University of Chicago Medical Center (2010/06/21)
- 5 - Insurance for Disabled in India - Swavlamban Health Insurance Scheme : Microfinancemonitor (2015/09/23)
- 6 - Math Kits for Students with Vision Disabilities - Delhi University : Times of India (2015/01/12)
- 7 - Braille Dina Panjhika - Odia Braille Calendar India : Hindu (2014/12/16)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.