Rethink Autism Wins CODiE Award
Author: Rethink Autism, Inc.
Synopsis and Key Points:
Rethink Autism is an honored recipient of the 2011 SIIA CODiE Award for Best Instructional Solution for Special Needs Students.
Main DigestRethink Autism Wins Prestigious 2011 CODiE Award for Best Instructional Solution for Special Needs Students.
Rethink Autism, the first and only autism curriculum aligned with the Common Core State Standards, is an honored recipient of the 2011 SIIA CODiE Award for Best Instructional Solution for Special Needs Students. The Software and Information Industry Association's (SIIA) CODiE Awards recognize excellence in digital content and educational technology.
"In developing the Rethink Autism platform we not only wanted to make clinical best practices accessible to anyone worldwide; we also wanted to make sure the system was easy to use and as powerful as possible," said Daniel Etra, Co-founder and CEO. "With this award, and with thousands of users in schools, organizations, universities and homes in almost all 50 states, as well as 26 countries around the world, we really feel like we have achieved our goal."
Rethink Autism's unique web-based program provides parents and educators with a comprehensive evidence-based curriculum through 1,200+ video-based teaching steps, parent and staff training modules, an assessment tool, and progress tracking features. The curriculum, developed and endorsed by leaders in the field of autism treatment and research, spans the entire autism spectrum and covers a broad range of skills, including academics, language, social, motor, daily living, and behavior management.
The CODiE Awards are the industry's only peer-reviewed awards program and provide member companies with a unique opportunity to earn praise from their competitors. From the 425 nominated products and services, third-party judges narrowed the field down to 113 finalists. From these finalists, SIIA members reviewed and voted to select 30 winners.
"Now in its 26th year, the CODiE Awards continue to recognize those companies providing the best new technology products and services across a broad array of industries," noted SIIA President Ken Wasch. "In addition, its winners are a prolific testament to the power of technology to deliver innovative solutions to businesses and consumers. SIIA warmly congratulates all of the winners and nominees of the CODiE Awards, whose innovation is essential for continuing America's leadership in the global knowledge economy," Wasch continued.
Rethink Autism has also been honored by several other awards this year, including Best in Class Curriculum from Arizona State University's 2011 Education Summit, Free Enterprise Honoree from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and Best in Class Education & Best in Class Healthcare websites by the 2011 Interactive Media Awards.
To learn more about Rethink Autism, visit the company's home page: www.rethinkautism.com/
To learn more about the SIIA CODiE Awards, visit the organization's home page: www.siia.net/codies/2011/
To learn more about the Common Core State Standards, visit the organization's home page: www.corestandards.org/
About Rethink Autism (www.rethinkautism.com) - Rethink Autism, Inc. seeks to ensure that every child on the autism spectrum has access to effective and affordable evidence-based treatment options by providing professionals, parents, and family members with the tools and information necessary to teach children with autism in a way that is easy to understand and apply. Rethink Autism was founded in 2007 and has its headquarters at 19 West 21st Street in New York City.
- 1 - ILCSC Provides Essential Services to Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency : ILCSC (2020/05/20)
- 2 - Year of Making a Difference: St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired : St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired (2012/01/08)
- 3 - Federal State of the Union - NCD : National Council on Disability (2011/11/01)
- 4 - LHB Industries, Inc. Gains ISO9001:2015 Certificate for Quality Management Standards : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/04/06)
- 5 - Enhancing Technology Access and Education for People with Disabilities : Comcast Corporation (2014/02/28)
- 6 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Assets of Badge Magic : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/09/27)
- 7 - Lighthouse for the Blind Saint Louis Launches S.O.A.R. Program at Webster University : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2014/06/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.