New Starbucks Card Features Braille Lettering
Synopsis and Key Points:
Starbucks introduces a card featuring the word Starbucks in Braille.
Main DigestNew Starbucks Card Features Braille Lettering, Extends the Starbucks Experience - Now Available in Starbucks Stores Across the U.S. and Canada for a Limited Time.
Extending the Starbucks Experience to our customers, recognizing and responding to their unique preferences and needs, Starbucks introduces a card featuring the word "Starbucks" in Braille.
The Card is now available in participating Starbucks stores in the U.S. and Canada for a limited time and online at StarbucksStore.com while supplies last.
Starbucks has taken a number of steps to make stores more accessible and welcoming to customers.
From store design to retail training to world-class customer service, Starbucks seek to provide partners (employees), customers and the communities with the best possible Starbucks Experience.
In the U.S., large print Braille menus have been available upon request at participating stores since 2008.
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world.
Starbucks Card in Braille
Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup.
Where to Obtain the Starbucks Card in Braille:
Participating Starbucks stores across the U.S. and Canada (while supplies last) and online at Starbucksstore.com
- 1 - ILCSC Provides Essential Services to Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency : ILCSC (2020/05/20)
- 2 - Year of Making a Difference: St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired : St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired (2012/01/08)
- 3 - Federal State of the Union - NCD : National Council on Disability (2011/11/01)
- 4 - LHB Industries, Inc. Gains ISO9001:2015 Certificate for Quality Management Standards : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/04/06)
- 5 - Enhancing Technology Access and Education for People with Disabilities : Comcast Corporation (2014/02/28)
- 6 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Assets of Badge Magic : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/09/27)
- 7 - Lighthouse for the Blind Saint Louis Launches S.O.A.R. Program at Webster University : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2014/06/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.