VideoMD Health Videos iPhone App Now Available
Published: 2010-05-06 : (Rev. 2011-03-18)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Health Videos is now available in the App Store on your iPhone, and on iTunes.
Main DigestVideoMD.com Is Pleased to Announce That the VideoMD: Health Videos iPhone App Is Now Available...
VideoMD Health Videos is now available in the App Store on your iPhone, and on iTunes.
Now you can learn something new about your health every day from your iPhone. Our featured videos are changed daily, so you can learn new health information every day in an easy-to-understand video.
Search from our 1000's of videos to learn about your own disease/condition, search your symptoms, or ask a medical question. We will stream the appropriate videos to your iPhone. Our videos will stream over the 3G network, or are optimized for WIFI, if available.
Our videos are all reviewed by physicians for accuracy of medical information, so the health information consumer can be assured that our video library is up to date and contains trustworthy information.
Launched in 2008, VideoMD.com is a video sharing site that allows physicians to educate their patients better. By having educational videos that their patients can watch at their own leisure, physicians can improve patient satisfaction without the time it would take to educate patients individually. With its rapid growth, VideoMD has quickly built a comprehensive library of video health information for general web searches from the videos uploaded by physicians. The videos in the featured library are checked for medical content. VideoMD.com is the fastest growing video health information site on the web. Visit www.VideoMD.com
Other iPhone apps for health and disability
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/09/22)
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Georgia Institute of Technology (2014/10/11)
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt (2020/12/05)
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Spectrum Idea Lab (2015/11/13)
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Office of Naval Research (2015/12/30)
- 6: Android Apps for Teaching Autistic and Learning Disabled Kids : Blooming Kids Software, LLC (2014/12/28)
- 7: Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.