VideoMD Health Videos iPhone App Now Available
Published : 2010-05-06 - Updated : 2011-03-18
Author : VideoMD.com
🛈 Synopsis : Health Videos is now available in the App Store on your iPhone, and on iTunes.
Main DigestVideoMD.com Is Pleased to Announce That the VideoMD: Health Videos iPhone App Is Now Available...
VideoMD Health Videos is now available in the App Store on your iPhone, and on iTunes.
Now you can learn something new about your health every day from your iPhone. Our featured videos are changed daily, so you can learn new health information every day in an easy-to-understand video.
Search from our 1000's of videos to learn about your own disease/condition, search your symptoms, or ask a medical question. We will stream the appropriate videos to your iPhone. Our videos will stream over the 3G network, or are optimized for WIFI, if available.
Our videos are all reviewed by physicians for accuracy of medical information, so the health information consumer can be assured that our video library is up to date and contains trustworthy information.
Launched in 2008, VideoMD.com is a video sharing site that allows physicians to educate their patients better. By having educational videos that their patients can watch at their own leisure, physicians can improve patient satisfaction without the time it would take to educate patients individually. With its rapid growth, VideoMD has quickly built a comprehensive library of video health information for general web searches from the videos uploaded by physicians. The videos in the featured library are checked for medical content. VideoMD.com is the fastest growing video health information site on the web. Visit www.VideoMD.com
Other iPhone apps for health and disability
Related Disability Apps Documents
- 1: KNFB Reader App: Sight for People with Vision Disability : App allows people who are blind to listen to audio, read back printed text from menus in restaurants, to browsing handouts in the classroom.
- 2: Google Glass App Real Time Closed Captioning : Researchers have created speech-to-text software for Google Glass that helps hard-of-hearing with everyday conversations.
- 3: Voiceitt Makes Alexa Accessible for Disabled : Voiceitt announces people with speech impairments will now be able to use the Voiceitt mobile app to access and interact with Amazon Alexa.
- 4: Sensory from Within Autism Discovery App : Sensory from Within App enables wide range of ages, abilities, and communication styles, to understand the Autism spectrum and gain tools, strategies, and understanding.
- 5: Autism & Beyond: Autism Facial Expressions App : Autism & Beyond App screens for autism by reading facial expressions of children for emotional cues.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: VideoMD.com. Electronic Publication Date: 2010-05-06 - Revised: 2011-03-18. Title: VideoMD Health Videos iPhone App Now Available, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/videomd-app.php>VideoMD Health Videos iPhone App Now Available</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/apps/videomd-app.php - Reference: DW#468-3819.