VideoMD Health Videos iPhone App Now Available
Published: 2010-05-06 : (Rev. 2011-03-18)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Health Videos is now available in the App Store on your iPhone, and on iTunes.
Main DigestVideoMD.com Is Pleased to Announce That the VideoMD: Health Videos iPhone App Is Now Available...
VideoMD Health Videos is now available in the App Store on your iPhone, and on iTunes.
Now you can learn something new about your health every day from your iPhone. Our featured videos are changed daily, so you can learn new health information every day in an easy-to-understand video.
Search from our 1000's of videos to learn about your own disease/condition, search your symptoms, or ask a medical question. We will stream the appropriate videos to your iPhone. Our videos will stream over the 3G network, or are optimized for WIFI, if available.
Our videos are all reviewed by physicians for accuracy of medical information, so the health information consumer can be assured that our video library is up to date and contains trustworthy information.
Launched in 2008, VideoMD.com is a video sharing site that allows physicians to educate their patients better. By having educational videos that their patients can watch at their own leisure, physicians can improve patient satisfaction without the time it would take to educate patients individually. With its rapid growth, VideoMD has quickly built a comprehensive library of video health information for general web searches from the videos uploaded by physicians. The videos in the featured library are checked for medical content. VideoMD.com is the fastest growing video health information site on the web. Visit www.VideoMD.com
Other iPhone apps for health and disability
- 1 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 2 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 3 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 4 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 5 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 6 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
- 7 - Sesame Enable App Turns Android into Touch-Free Smartphone : Sesame Enable (2016/05/19)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.