Foot Mouse with Programmable Pedal
Author: Disabled World : Contact: disabled-world.com
Published: 2017-12-22 : (Rev. 2018-01-10)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Footime foot mouse and programmable pedal helps people with hand, arm, shoulder, upper body stresses/difficulties by allowing them to do all PC entries, typing and surfing by foot.
Ergonomically designed, Footime foot mouse and programmable pedal can help people with hand, arm, shoulder, or, more generally, upper body stresses/difficulties by allowing them to do all PC entries (typing and surfing) by foot.
It's a two-part input device: one for cursor control ("slipper"), the other for mouse clicks and shortcuts (the pedal).
The slipper-shaped cursor controller is intuitively easy to use and efficient (in the same way as moving a regular mouse by hand). With elastic strap and Velcro ends, the "slipper" can fit any sizes of foot.
The pedal with two-level design prevent user from stepping on the wrong buttons. These buttons not only mimic all "hand" mouse clicks, but also allow people to program their own customized shortcuts. (up to 10 shortcuts for each program!) The preset popular shortcuts selected from popular programs make it even more convenient to use.
A small pop-up window on screen shows all button locations and their defined functions. So user can easily "see" and touch the buttons by foot.
When working with some on-screen keyboard software, our mouse even enables people to do typing by foot! Now, nothing can stop people from enjoying their computers!
In addition to hand/arm/shoulder difficulties such as arthritis, stroke, amputation, etc, the Footime foot mouse is perfect for people with carpal tunnel syndrome as well.
The growing reliance on computer and the Internet has resulted in this epidemic of injury to workers who perform daily intensive computer work. The foot mouse reduces pain and boosts efficiency by adding a foot-controlled input and avoiding repetitive hand/eye movement between "hand" mouse and keyboard. What's more, this powerful device can help people multitask, avoid contamination through hands or gloves, and give gamers an extra "hand" to fight.
No pain, more gain!
The foot mouse simply gives you a hand! Once you try it, you'll love it. Let your powerful feet help your vulnerable hands. Or give your hands a break and put your happy feet to work! Using a computer and the Internet has become an inseparable part of our daily lives and it should not be an exception to physically-challenged people.
Unlike some toy-like, half-baked, and hard-to-use foot mice or pedals on the market, this practical, efficient, and versatile foot mouse was designed with pro's needs in mind (both hardware and software).
For more information visit www.bilipro.com/documents/products.html
- 1: Launch of Web Portal on Accessible Workplace Technology : U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (2014/10/17)
- 2: Secure 3D QR Codes with No Internet Required : The Optical Society (2014/11/14)
- 3: 3dRudder: Foot Powered VR and Gaming Controller : Disabled World (2017/01/02)
- 4: 3dRudder Foot Mouse : Stanislas Chesnais (2020/11/24)
- 5: Tablet Computers for Educational Medium : University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2015/01/23)
- 6: Sitecues: Improving Patron Web Accessibility : Ai Squared (2016/06/02)
- 7: How to Create God Mode in Microsoft Windows 10 : Disabled World (2020/09/04)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.