Online Suppliers of Disability Products and Assistive Devices
Author: Disabled World Live
Published: 2010-02-01 : (Rev. 2019-02-08)
Synopsis and Key Points:
A list of reputable online suppliers of health and disability products aids and assistive devices.
A list of reputable online suppliers of health and disability products, aids, and assistive devices.
The Wright Stuff
The Wright Stuff was established by health care professionals dedicated to providing health care products that make a difference in the lives of their customers.
The Wright Stuff mission is to be the leading provider of unique health care products for people with varying physical needs. The Wright Stuff will search for and deliver useful tools, appliances, equipment, and rehabilitation products. Their goal is to provide people with disabilities and health conditions or most any physical ailment, with disability products and assistive aids to make your life easier.
Sportaid is a reputable supplier of wheelchairs and wheelchair accessories and provides you with a complete line of wheelchairs with respective pictures and prices.
Sportaid has grown from a supplier of racing tires, wheelchairs, racing suits, and other racing related equipment to a supplier of everyday wheelchairs, wheelchair cushions, medical supplies, urological supplies, and daily living aids. Medaid, a division of Sportaid, assists customers in getting third party reimbursement. In 1996, Sportaid launched their website and became the first supplier of wheelchairs and related products on the internet - Sportaid.com
Disability Products, a family owned business, has been serving the health care profession for over 25 years and are based in Mesa, Arizona, and proud to be aligned with one of the premier wholesale suppliers of assistive devices in the country. They offer trustworthy, secure online shopping for assistive devices and daily living aids that support independent living for the handicapped and disabled, seniors, or those with a medical condition or injury.
Disability Products customers not only include individual consumers, but also hospitals, outpatient clinics, assisted living facilities, home health agencies, and health care professionals. Disability Products mission is to provide their customers with the best service and most popular selection of quality products available for the Activities of Daily Living - Disabilityproducts.com
180 Medical is one of America's fastest growing "Nationally Accredited" providers of sterile use catheters, urologic and disposable medical supplies. 180 Medical provide disability and health products to individuals with chronic conditions such as Spinal Cord Injury, Urinary Incontinence, Spina Bifida, and Multiple Sclerosis.
180 Medical is networked with and covered by thousands of Health Plans, Insurance Networks, and State Medicaids. They also offer Medicare-covered catheters and catheter kits.180 Medical maintains the highest standards in the Medical Supply industry meeting the strict requirements of the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. - 180medical.com
ActiveForever supplies Medical Equipment for independent living including mobility aids, low vision aids, power scooters, wheelchairs, rollators, fitness and physical therapy products, orthopedics, exercise equipment, diabetes supplies, and other medical devices.
ActiveForever has earned numerous awards and recognition for its service, community involvement and integrity, and consistently provides the best choices of educational information and life-enhancing products at the best prices in the country - ActiveForever.com
- 1 - Inventions Needed to Make Everyday Life Easier : Disabled World (2019/03/27)
- 2 - Traveling Barbers In-Home Hair Care Services for The Disabled : The Traveling Barbers - Hair Professionals for The Disabled (2019/09/06)
- 3 - Online Suppliers of Disability Products and Assistive Devices : Disabled World Live (2010/02/01)
- 4 - SturdyStraw: Hands Free Bendable Drinking Aids for People with Limited Movement : SturdyStraw Ltd (2018/08/16)
- 5 - Obi Robotic Dining Device - Breakthrough for People with Physical Challenges : meetobi.com (2016/07/12)
- 6 - The Zack Rack Accessibile Storage Solution : Freedom Shelf Innovations, Inc. (2017/11/10)
- 7 - Eazyhold Grip Aid for People with Hand Function Problems : EazyHold (2017/11/11)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.