Annual SeniorCare.com $1500 Aging Matters Scholarship
- Publish Date: 2017/03/16
- Author: Senior Care
- Contact : SeniorCare.com
Outline: The annual SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Scholarship awards $1500 to be applied towards tuition, books, board and other expenses.
SeniorCare.com is now accepting applications for the 2nd annual SeniorCare.com $1500 Aging Matters Scholarship. All incoming freshman or existing undergraduate or graduate students in good academic standing are eligible to apply.
SeniorCare.com wants to bring more awareness to the key issues we face as an aging population. They award an annual college scholarship to an individual that best demonstrates to us why "Aging Matters" to them.
The $1500 scholarship is given annually to a selected college student that currently cares for an aging loved one, works within the senior community, or intends to pursue a career that will have an impact on the elder population.
Any existing student (or incoming freshman), in good academic standing, at a 2 or 4 year accredited college can apply for this scholarship. The recipient will demonstrate a unique and admirable understanding and desire to show us that "Aging Matters" to them.
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Attending any 2 year or 4 year accredited college or university as a full-time student
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2017 in good academic standing)
- Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on why Aging Matters to the applicant.
May 15th, 2017
Application and Information:
All applicants can get more information and apply online at this address: www.seniorcare.com/scholarship/
- 1 - List of Scholarships for Minority Students | Disabled World | 2019/01/31
- 2 - The Freshman Scholarship for 2019-2020 School Year | OneClass | 2019/06/14
- 3 - Lilly Diabetes Donates $92,000 in Camp Scholarships | Eli Lilly and Company | 2015/02/03
- 4 - Scholarships for Students Who Have Parent with Disability | Through the Looking Glass | 2015/02/27
- 5 - Am I Entitled to Disability Scholarships | Disabled World | 2009/11/23