Babtoo and the Legend of the Spotted Zebra
Author: AuthorHouse : Contact: +1 (888) 519-5121
Synopsis and Key Points:
Young adults with disabilities can find inspiration in a new book by author J. D. Kibler titled Babtoo and the Legend of the Spotted Zebra from AuthorHouse.
Within Kibler's new book, a young boy named Babtoo suffers a devastating injury to his leg as a young child. As he approaches manhood, he finds his injury a setback to becoming a Watinkee Warrior. While hunting, he encounters an Appaloosa horse named Enobi who has a similar injury from being aboard a shipwrecked galleon.
Together the two newfound friends work together to, despite their injuries, save the Watinkee tribe from invading cannibals. Through this act of bravery, adventure and endurance, the two become heroes and are revered by the Watinkee tribe.
Babtoo soon realizes he can overcome his personal self-doubt and gains a boost of self-confidence in the process.
"This book allows readers with disabilities to feel they can compete in today's world and gives them a hero to believe in," Kibler says.
Book Cover of Babtoo and the Legend of the Spotted Zebra by J. D. Kibler
"It provides excitement and non-stop action. The descriptions are amazing and captivating, taking the readers' imaginations to new heights while providing a message of hope and redemption."
J. D. Kibler was born in the then-booming military town of Fayetteville, North Carolina, in 1959. From there he moved to Pennsylvania, where his father took up dairy farming. After a few years, Kibler moved to Cleveland, where he spent a lot of time delving into fiction and fantasy stories. He now lives and writes in Ohio.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is a leading provider of book publishing, marketing, and book-selling services for authors around the globe and offers the industry's only suite of Hollywood book-to-film services.
"Babtoo and the Legend of the Spotted Zebra" By J. D. Kibler
Hardcover | 6 x 9 in | 336 pages | ISBN 9781491824986
Softcover | 6 x 9 in | 336 pages | ISBN 9781491825006
E-Book | 336 pages | ISBN 9781491824993
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- 1: Why We Revolt: A Patient Revolution for Careful and Kind Care : Tsara Shelton (2020/12/28)
- 2: Choosing Less Expensive Treatments Over Big Pharma : Ascot Media Group (2015/10/29)
- 3: Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 4: Arthritis, Veterans and the U.S. Military : National Arthritis Foundation (2016/06/05)
- 5: Life of Max Starkloff and the Fight for Disability Rights : Starkloff Disability Institute (2014/11/11)
- 6: Borderline Personality Disorder - Free eBook Offers Guidance : The Meehl Foundation (2014/11/23)
- 7: Emotional Core Therapy: Root Cause of Psychological Stress : Robert A. Moylan, LCPC (2014/11/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.