Dreams Not Forgotten: Hope for a Better Tomorrow by Will Kalinke
Author: Trafford Publishing : Contact: +1 1-888-232-4444
Published: 2015-01-12 : (Rev. 2016-01-07)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Dreams not Forgotten: Hope for a Better Tomorrow, the Story of Bill, a man who has overcome physical and emotional challenges to live a full and happy life.
"As an aggressive administrator of regional programs and services for youth with handicapping conditions due to disabilities, I could not resist assuming the challenge of Bill's multiple dilemmas as a neighbor to my planned retirement home," Kalinke says, recalling the man who inspired the author to create "Dreams not Forgotten," a fictionalized account of their friendship.
After meeting Bill and getting to know the severely handicapped man, Kalinke vowed to help Bill get proper medical care. The two men traveled from Wisconsin to Florida in search of solutions. When a team of neurologists told Bill he had six months to live, Bill didn't give up.
Will Kalinke spent most of his working life as a teacher or supervisor and administrator of educational programs. After the death of his wife, he explored numerous challenges and roles, including becoming the owner of a hotel in Lakeland, Florida. Kalinke now lives in Tomahawk, Wisconsin. He is also the author of "Loved to Death," "Victims and Vultures," "Grandma Is a Saint" and "Memorabilia and Memories Shared."
Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, LLC, author services imprint, was the first publisher in the world to offer an "on-demand publishing service," and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford's experience for self publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit trafford.com
Praise for "Dreams not Forgotten":
"Kalinke's storytelling has a magical way of tying everything together. While the intention for this novel is to help seniors share their own life stories with others, this is an inspirational read for adults of all ages." - U.S. Review of Books
"Dreams not Forgotten" by Will Kalinke
Hardcover | 6 x 9 in | 348 pages | ISBN 9781426959844
Softcover | 6 x 9 in | 348 pages | ISBN 9781426959837
E-Book | ISBN 9781426959851
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- 1 - Creation, Evolution, and the Handicapped: Crushing the Death Image : Pastor Richard Luther Corwin (2016/06/23)
- 2 - Missing Frames: Memoir of a Woman Living with Hidden Disabilities : Scooter (2016/07/01)
- 3 - Writings On the Wall: Disability Advocate's Uplifting Book of Poetry : Robert M. Hensel (2016/08/14)
- 4 - Wheelchair Exercising Book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training by Dan Highcock : Dan Highcock (2016/10/03)
- 5 - Single Handed : A Book by Hanoch Budin : Hanoch Budin (2016/10/27)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Book : Walk in My Shoes : DeafBlind Writers Tell All : Ramona Rice (2017/01/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.