Rent or Buy Autism Series FIX IT IN FIVE Season 2 USA
Author: Lynette Louise aka THE BRAIN BROAD(i) : Contact: www.lynettelouise.com
Published: 2017-02-26 : (Rev. 2018-09-19)
Synopsis and Key Points:
The first two seasons of Fix It In Five with Lynette Louise are now available to rent or buy for people anywhere in the world.
Fix It In Five with Lynette Louise aka The Brain Broad is a docu-series that airs on The Autism Channel, available with a Roku Box. Both season one (Uganda) and season two (USA) are available for viewing free of charge to Autism Channel audiences. Purchase of the show goes directly towards funding editing of Season Three (Israel) now in process.
For people who prefer to own (or rent) the show (an important option for educators and event organizers) both seasons are now available worldwide via Vimeo On Demand.
What Is Fix It In Five?
Renowned international mental health expert Lynette Louise (aka The Brain Broad) takes audiences to work with her as she's invited into homes around the globe to work with families who have a loved one with autism and at least one other brain dysfunction. Always, she helps. Always, everyone learns.
Fix It In Five, Season One (Uganda) was a groundbreaking success.
Seizures, culture, and poverty played important roles while Lynette Louise worked with little Trisca and her mom, Milly. Audiences were brought to tears of understanding and joy while Lynette addressed each issue, introducing us to her unique candor and understanding. We watch (and learn) as it works and everyone begins to heal.
Fix It In Five, Season Two (USA) has impressed and encouraged viewers with ever-more information and support.
Puberty, violence, and ferocious love are on display while Lynette works with Xavier and his authentic mom, Jody, alongside Xavier's brilliant sister, Gina. Once again, show host and creator Lynette Louise taps into her unlimited ability to understand while campaigning for change. The family on screen is gifted with unprecedented and life changing teachings. So are the viewers.
The first two seasons (of what will be a five season docu-series) are now available in their entirety for people anywhere in the world.
Ways to Watch
- The Autism Channel (FREE to anyone with a Roku Box)
- Fix It In Five with The Brain Broad, Vimeo On Demand (Rent or Purchase full seasons or individual episodes) Season One Uganda & Season Two (USA)
- Fix It In Five on The Woman's Broadcast Network (Season One only, Available FREE on Roku Box or online - wbtvn.tv/channel/fix-it-in-five-with-the-brain-broad/)
Fix It In Five, Season Three (Israel) is now in the beginning phases of editing.
By purchasing seasons one and/or two you are contributing to the efforts of editing season three. And you automatically become part of our ever-growing Fix it in Fiver family!
Owning Fix It In Five with The Brain Broad gives you access to a show that is already affecting lives in unexpected and positively world-changing ways.
As a Fix it in Fiver we encourage you to hold events and screenings of the show so that more people can grow and learn about the attitude shifts, play tips, and brain science that are presented with such emotion and brilliance in this international series.
And please feel free to contact Lynette Louise herself to speak or run a workshop in your area!
Visit Lynette's websites for more info about the show, Lynette's books, speaking, videos, outreaches, and more: Lynette Louise aka The Brain Broad - www.lynettelouise.com
- Season One Uganda - https://vimeo.com/ondemand/fixitinfive
- Season Two (USA) - https://vimeo.com/ondemand/brainbroad/
(i)Source/Reference: Lynette Louise aka THE BRAIN BROAD. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Wheelchair Exercising Book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training by Dan Highcock : Dan Highcock (2016/10/03)
- 2 - Creation, Evolution, and the Handicapped: Crushing the Death Image : Pastor Richard Luther Corwin (2016/06/23)
- 3 - Missing Frames: Memoir of a Woman Living with Hidden Disabilities : Scooter (2016/07/01)
- 4 - Writings On the Wall: Disability Advocate's Uplifting Book of Poetry : Robert M. Hensel (2016/08/14)
- 5 - Single Handed : A Book by Hanoch Budin : Hanoch Budin (2016/10/27)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Book : Walk in My Shoes : DeafBlind Writers Tell All : Ramona Rice (2017/01/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.