Accessible List Recorder App for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Author: Disabled World
Published: 2011-05-27 : (Rev. 2013-06-03)
Synopsis and Key Points:
List Recorder is a powerful audio recorder that makes creating lists via iPhone iPod touch and iPad easy for both visually impaired and sighted users.
Main DigestList Recorder is a powerful audio recorder that makes creating lists via iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, easy for both visually impaired and sighted users.
List Recorder combines making lists with an easy to use, yet powerful audio recorder. The result is a handy app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that lets you quickly jot down and organize information as audio, text or both.
List Recorder enables both visually-impaired and sighted users to create lists of items that can contain text and audio. Record a quick note, include a text memo, give your item a title. Choose the type of information that suits your needs.
List Recorder is excellent for taking quick audio or text notes and organizing them into lists. Its easy to use audio recorder gives you a choice of recording formats, optional stereo, a level meter, the ability to continue recording after pausing or system interruption, three ways to transfer your audio files and more.
You can organize your recordings and other information by making lists of items that can include both audio and text. Items can be assigned do dates. Lists can include other lists.
List recorder was built with accessibility in mind, extending what is possible with VoiceOver alone. Most notable are the tilt motions - a fun, non-visual way to control the app. But there are many other accessibility features such as optimized audio descriptions, maintaining the VoiceOver cursor position between screens, reading an item's text sentence by sentence and a white on black mode setting.
In addition if you use VoiceOver, you'll appreciate how it enhances the way VoiceOver reads text fields and doesn't lose your place in your lists.
List Recorder App Requirements: The standard List Recorder app runs on all Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. There is no special iPad version. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
List Recorder is a great app and well worth checking out. Further information on List Recorder can be found at www.sixthmode.com
The List Recorder App is available from the Apple iTunes store at - itunes.apple.com/us/app/list-recorder/id381936335
- 1 - Apps for All Accessible and Universal Technology Ideathon : Apps para todos (2016/06/01)
- 2 - Google Glass Holli App Assists Social Interactions for Children with ASD : Frontiers (2017/09/16)
- 3 - Your Computer Can Help Find Potential COVID-19 Treatments : IBM (2020/04/29)
- 4 - Development of Smartphone App for Early Detection of Autism : University at Buffalo (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Serving the Under-served : Health for Everyone App : Health for Everyone (2020/04/30)
- 6 - Unitron Coach App Enables Users to Take Control of Hearing Health : Unitron (2020/02/28)
- 7 - IVH HIT App Provides Coronavirus (CoViD-19) Prevention and Safety Tips : iValueHealth (2020/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.