Disabled World Seeks Bloggers for Disability Community
Author: Disabled World
Published: 2009-02-23 : (Rev. 2009-09-01)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Create a blog at Disabled World and build your reputation as an expert in the health and disability community.
Main DigestDisabled World, the world's leading web site on disabilities, is seeking expressions of interest from qualified writers of disability and health blogs to create their own blog using wordpress in our disability community area.
Disabled World, the world's leading web site on disabilities, is seeking expressions of interest from qualified writers of disability and health blogs to create their own blog in our disability community area.
Build your reputation as an expert in the health and disability community
Using a world famous disability community focused website, such as Disabled World, you will find is an easy method to build your reputation as "an expert" in your community.
Whether you already have your own web site, or you just want to create an online presence with your own health or disability blog but don't wish to handle the technical aspects, The Disabled World Disability Community can help.
Only professional writers that can commit to posting regular updates regarding news, articles, and items of interest to the disability community, will be considered eligible for a blogging platform.
In particular Disabled World is seeking professional writers in the fields of disability law, doctors, lawyers who specialize in disability claims and appeals, and columnists who would like to write news and updates to provide information to the general disability community.
Visit Disability Community Blogs for more information and contact details.
- 1 - Google Closing Google Plus (Google+) Social Media Community : Disabled World (2019/02/02)
- 2 - The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Website : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/07/02)
- 3 - Pictures or Updates to Social Media Sites Can Jeopardize Disability Benefits : Disabled World (2019/03/29)
- 4 - A Touch of Understanding and Education : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/05)
- 5 - Net Literacy: Programs Serving Students, People with Disabilities and Seniors : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/11/12)
- 6 - Disaboom: Disability Community for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2010/06/01)
- 7 - Exoskeleton Robots for Wheelchair Users : www.exoskeleton-suit.com (2010/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.