Disability Poem by Nancy Hall
- Publish Date: 2018/11/14 - (Rev. 2018/11/27)
- Author: Nancy Hall
- Contact : Disabled World
Outline: This poem by Nancy Hall shows just how lonely some individuals with disabilities can get as they are often abandoned by those they love the most.
This poem by Nancy Hall shows just how lonely some individuals with disabilities can get as they are often abandoned by those they love the most...
What I am.
Ask me to stay,
Yet I go home
By night known.
© Nancy Hall
- 1 - National Poetry Contest Winners - Disability in the Workplace | Fedcap | 2010/04/19
- 2 - Disability Poem by Nancy Hall | Nancy Hall | 2018/11/14
- 3 - Poems by Flora Aguasa | Flora Aguasa | 2018/09/08
- 4 - Poems: Cranky Old Man : Crabbit Old Woman : A Nurses Reply | Disabled World | 2017/01/20
- 5 - Did Elizabeth Barrett Browning Have Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis | Penn State | 2011/12/20