Independent Living Information for Seniors and Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Independent Living category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Independent Living Information for Seniors and Disabled".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Independent Living papers, documents, and publications.
- Independent Living Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 9th October 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-218.
List of Independent Living Publications:
- 1 - ILCSC Celebrating 43 Years of Independence : Marcy Hernandez, Author/IAAWD Founder (2019/10/09)
- 2 - At 103 Yrs Old Dorothy Plummer Refuses to Let Dementia Slow Her Down : Brookdale Senior Living (2017/11/06)
- 3 - Care Homes of the Future: How Will They Look? : The Royal Blind Society (2017/08/10)
- 4 - Arizona Bridge to Independent Living (ABIL) : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/09/10)
- 5 - The Center for Independent Living - USA : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
- 6 - Independent Living - Seniors in Southern California : Bobbie Trifon (2009/02/04)
- 7 - Senior Independent Living in Los Angeles : Bobbie Trifon (2009/02/04)
- 8 - Pathfinders for Independent Living : Stacy A. Marple (2009/02/04)
- 9 - Independent Living Debate : Alex Jensen (2009/02/04)