Independent Living Information for Seniors and Disabled Document List
Although some of these documents from our Independent Living category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Independent Living Information for Seniors and Disabled".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 Independent Living papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/10/09.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-218.
Independent Living Publications:
- 1 - ILCSC Celebrating 43 Years of Independence | Marcy Hernandez, Author/IAAWD Founder | 2019/10/09
- 2 - At 103 Yrs Old Dorothy Plummer Refuses to Let Dementia Slow Her Down | Brookdale Senior Living | 2017/11/06
- 3 - Care Homes of the Future: How Will They Look? | The Royal Blind Society | 2017/08/10
- 4 - Arizona Bridge to Independent Living (ABIL) | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/09/10
- 5 - The Center for Independent Living - USA | Disabled World | 2009/02/05
- 6 - Independent Living - Seniors in Southern California | Bobbie Trifon | 2009/02/04
- 7 - Senior Independent Living in Los Angeles | Bobbie Trifon | 2009/02/04
- 8 - Pathfinders for Independent Living | Stacy A. Marple | 2009/02/04
- 9 - Independent Living Debate | Alex Jensen | 2009/02/04