Pharmacy Times Launches iPad Edition
Author: Pharmacy Times
Published: 2010-09-02 : (Rev. 2014-08-25)
Prestigious 113-year-old pharmacy publication among first B-to-B publications available for the iPad.
Main DigestPrestigious 113-year-old pharmacy publication among first B-to-B publications available for the iPad.
Pharmacy Times, the leading journal for retail pharmacists, is proud to debut the pharmacy industry's first publication designed for the iPad. Featuring the latest pharmacy coverage from our summer issue and an exclusive selection of new multimedia content, the Pharmacy Times iPad edition is available now for free in the iTunes store at phrmcyt.ms/bM5Y3x.
The first iPad edition marks the beginning of a new era in the journal's long history as an industry leader, according to Tighe Blazier, Pharmacy Times President. "Pharmacy Times has been a leader in this industry for a long time," said Blazier. "One of the key reasons for that success has been our commitment to innovation. This is an exciting next step."
Through this innovative new platform, Pharmacy Times is able to offer its monthly content - patient counseling and education columns; product and technology news; case studies and clinical trials; and continuing professional education lessons - in ways that transcend the boundaries of print.
Peppered throughout each article are video clips, slide shows, podcasts, infographics, and other digital resources hand-picked by the editors to bring Pharmacy Times content to life. Developed with the media-savvy iPad user in mind, the first issue provides readers with a robust digital publishing experience.
An iPad exclusive "Pharmacy Insights" department covers notable trends in the pharmacy profession, bolstered by additional resources that can be accessed on demand with a simple tap of the screen. Along with new sections, the iPad edition presents the high-caliber information pharmacists expect from Pharmacy Times in a visually stunning, interactive design.
- 1 - Why Antidepressants Take So Long to Work : Sharon Parmet (2016/07/28)
- 2 - List of Benzodiazepines : Types and Medicinal Use : Disabled World (2018/11/07)
- 3 - The Dwindling Stock of Antibiotics : Washington University in St. Louis (2014/10/10)
- 4 - Actemra Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Tied to Significant Side Effects : Parker Waichman LLP (2017/07/24)
- 5 - Ocrevus for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis : Roche Canada (2017/08/18)
- 6 - Are Generic Drugs the Same as Brand Name Medications : Disabled World (2011/09/14)
- 7 - List of Generic Equivalents for Brand Name Drugs : Disabled World (2011/09/14)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.