Attorney Disability Insurance LLC Launches Website for Attorneys and Law Students
Author: Attorney Disability Insurance LLC
Synopsis and Key Points:
Website offers free disability insurance quote comparisons of leading carriers to attorneys and law students in all fifty US states.
Main DigestAttorney Disability Insurance LLC recently launched its new website, which offers free disability insurance quote comparisons of the industry's leading carriers to attorneys and law students in all fifty states.
Attorney Disability Insurance helps attorneys select the disability insurance policy best suited to their individual needs and then assists attorneys further by streamlining the subsequent disability insurance application process.
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, nearly 20 percent of Americans will suffer a disability lasting more than a year before they turn 65.
In the unfortunate event of disability or illness, disability insurance protects the insured from financial risk by providing a continuous source of income in the form of a monthly insurance benefit. Specifically, disability insurance protects attorney policyholders who become disabled from a complete loss of income or a drastic salary decrease in the event that they qualify for Social Security Disability.
Law students with a disability insurance policy lock in low premiums and ensure that they will be able to meet their student loan obligations if a disability or illness strikes. Even if an attorney or law student who becomes disabled is still able to work in another occupation, an own occupation policy assures that the policyholder's full monthly benefit will still be paid.
Attorney Disability Insurance LCC specializes in providing attorneys and law students nationwide with own occupation, long-term disability income insurance quotes from the industry's leading disability insurance companies. For more information or a free quote, visit www.attorneydisabilityinsurance.com or call 949-400-2029.
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.