Miracle Flights Flyit4ward Campaign to Fund Medical Flights Nationwide
Author: Miracle Flights(i) : Contact: miracleflights.org
Published: 2016-05-29 : (Rev. 2018-05-01)
Flyit4ward campaign aims to raise awareness and monies that will fund flights for those in need of critical care.
Miracle Flights, a national medical flight nonprofit is launching a philanthropic initiative on multiple social channels, encouraging donors to give through its campaign titled Flyit4ward. This campaign aims to raise awareness and monies that will fund flights for those in need of critical care.
Since 1985, Miracle Flights has established itself as the nation's leading medical flight organization. Miracle Flights provides free airline tickets so that seriously ill children can reach life-altering, life-saving medical care and second opinions from experts and specialists throughout the United States.
This themed social media campaign is designed to inspire supporters to donate at www.flyit4ward.org. The Flyit4ward premise is to share videos of donors folding dollar bills into paper airplanes and then nominating a friend to continue to Flyit4ward. The Flyit4ward website at flyit4ward.org, will feature heartfelt videos highlighting experiences from the nonprofit's beneficiaries, showcase family stories, tributes, milestone events and garner general support for Miracle Flights' charitable mission.
Contributors are encouraged to not only give on the landing page, but also to share the conversation and "fly it forward" by uploading their video on social channels and tagging friends and family using the #Flyit4ward hashtag. The videos will be promoted across the Miracle Flights' social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and will also be located on the Flyit4ward website for the duration of the campaign.
Miracle Flights Campaign Information
"We hope communities around the world will participate in the Flyit4ward campaign. A donation of $20 dollars will fund 25 miracle miles and help a child receive specialized medical care," said Mark E. Brown, Miracle Flights CEO. "Flyit4ward is a creative giving campaign and a fun interactive outlet for our families to share their personal stories, all while supporting the cause. Miracle Flights encourages people to share the campaign by creating a paper airplane, uploading to their social channels, tagging and challenging their friends and flying it forward."
The national nonprofit, which has flown more than 55,000,000 miles has seen a steady increase in monthly flight requests, with a record average of 600 – 700 coordinated flights per month, and will hit a milestone this June, of flying more than 100,000 flights.
Donate to @miracleflights at www.flyit4ward.org. Fold a dollar bill into a plane, upload your video, tag your friends & #flyit4ward.
Miracle Flights is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free medical air transportation via commercial airlines throughout the United States. Now in its 30th year of operation, Miracle Flights has coordinated more than 99,000 flights and counting.
For more information about Miracle Flights, to request flight assistance, or to make a donation, call 800-359-1711 or visit www.miracleflights.org
Follow Miracle Flights on Twitter https://twitter.com/miracleflights and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiracleFlights/
For more information on the #Flyit4ward campaign, visit the website at www.flyit4ward.org
(i)Source/Reference: Miracle Flights. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Is There a Doctor on Board? Guide to Managing In-Flight Medical Emergencies : Canadian Medical Association Journal (2018/02/27)
- 2 - Miracle Flights Flyit4ward Campaign to Fund Medical Flights Nationwide : Miracle Flights (2016/05/29)
- 3 - Air Evacuation for TBI Patients Worsens Effects on Learning, Memory & Brain Cell Loss : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2015/12/05)
- 4 - Southeastrans Innovative Mobile Solution to Assist Medicaid Patients : Southeastrans (2011/07/14)
- 5 - The Flying Doctors of Australia : Disabled World (2010/05/31)
- 6 - AeroCare - Providing Medical Escort Service For Patients : AeroCare Air Ambulance Service (2016/06/27)
- 7 - Critical Care Helicopter Simulator for Flight Nurse Training : Case Western Reserve University (2015/01/10)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.