Air Ambulance and Medevac Services and Organizations Document List
Although some of these documents from our Air Ambulance category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Air Ambulance and Medevac Services and Organizations".
- Abstract: Digest of 10 Air Ambulance papers, documents, and publications.
- Air Ambulance Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 27th March 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-415.
List of Air Ambulance Publications:
- 1 - Is There a Doctor on Board? Guide to Managing In-Flight Medical Emergencies : Canadian Medical Association Journal (2018/02/27)
- 2 - AeroCare - Providing Medical Escort Service For Patients : AeroCare Air Ambulance Service (2016/06/27)
- 3 - Miracle Flights Flyit4ward Campaign to Fund Medical Flights Nationwide : Miracle Flights (2016/05/29)
- 4 - Air Evacuation for TBI Patients Worsens Effects on Learning, Memory & Brain Cell Loss : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2015/12/05)
- 5 - Critical Care Helicopter Simulator for Flight Nurse Training : Case Western Reserve University (2015/01/10)
- 6 - Crosby/Wright Named Agency of Record for SkyMed International, Inc. : Paige Walters (2013/02/08)
- 7 - Southeastrans Innovative Mobile Solution to Assist Medicaid Patients : Southeastrans (2011/07/14)
- 8 - Helicopter Transport Increases Survival for Seriously Injured Patients : University of Rochester Medical Center (2011/01/05)
- 9 - New Website For Emergency Air Transportation Membership Service : SkyMed (2010/07/30)
- 10 - The Flying Doctors of Australia : Disabled World (2010/05/31)