Air Ambulance Medevac: Services, Organizations, History and Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Air Ambulance category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Air Ambulance Medevac: Services, Organizations, History and Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 10 Air Ambulance papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/11/01.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-415.
Air Ambulance Publications:
- 1 - Is There a Doctor on Board? Guide to Managing In-Flight Medical Emergencies | Canadian Medical Association Journal | 2018/02/27
- 2 - AeroCare - Providing Medical Escort Service For Patients | AeroCare Air Ambulance Service | 2016/06/27
- 3 - Miracle Flights Flyit4ward Campaign to Fund Medical Flights Nationwide | Miracle Flights | 2016/05/29
- 4 - Air Evacuation for TBI Patients Worsens Effects on Learning, Memory & Brain Cell Loss | Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News | 2015/12/05
- 5 - Critical Care Helicopter Simulator for Flight Nurse Training | Case Western Reserve University | 2015/01/10
- 6 - Crosby/Wright Named Agency of Record for SkyMed International, Inc. | Paige Walters | 2013/02/08
- 7 - Southeastrans Innovative Mobile Solution to Assist Medicaid Patients | Southeastrans | 2011/07/14
- 8 - Helicopter Transport Increases Survival for Seriously Injured Patients | University of Rochester Medical Center | 2011/01/05
- 9 - New Website For Emergency Air Transportation Membership Service | SkyMed | 2010/07/30
- 10 - The Flying Doctors of Australia | Disabled World | 2010/05/31