This page contains the full list of articles and documents from the Disabled World Air Ambulance Services category. Though topics may have since been updated they are listed by their original publish date, with the most recent documents first.
- AeroCare - Providing Medical Escort Service For Patients
AeroCare will complete necessary forms with airlines, arrange ground transportation and coordinate with sending and receiving medical facilities - Published: 2016-06-27
- Miracle Flights Flyit4ward Campaign to Fund Medical Flights Nationwide
Flyit4ward campaign aims to raise awareness and monies that will fund flights for those in need of critical care - Published: 2016-05-29
- Air Evacuation for TBI Patients Worsens Effects on Learning, Memory & Brain Cell Loss
Air evacuation following a traumatic brain injury worsens effects on patient's learning, memory and brain cell loss - Published: 2015-12-05
- Critical Care Helicopter Simulator for Flight Nurse Training
Case Western Reserve University to install nations first critical-care transport helicopter simulator for flight nurse training - Published: 2015-01-10
- Crosby/Wright Named Agency of Record for SkyMed International, Inc.
SkyMed International emergency air transport service announce they have appointed Crosby - Wright as their public relations and marketing agency partner - Published: 2013-02-08
- Southeastrans Innovative Mobile Solution to Assist Medicaid Patients
Real time data collection process establishes best practices throughout the Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Program - Published: 2011-07-14
- Helicopter Transport Increases Survival for Seriously Injured Patients
The finding that helicopter transport positively impacts patient survival comes amid an ongoing debate - Published: 2011-01-05
- New Federal Medevac Helicopter Safety Regulations Proposed
The Federal Aviation Administration has proposed new rules to increase safety for medevac helicopter pilots first responders and patients - Published: 2010-11-21
- New Website For Emergency Air Transportation Membership Service
SkyMed offers medical air transportation, rv and stranded vehicle return, commercial carrier medical escort flights, children and grandchildren return, organ retrieval, and physical remains return - Published: 2010-07-30
- The Flying Doctors of Australia
Information on The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) an air ambulance service for people living in remote areas - Published: 2010-05-31
Loan programs for low income singles, families, seniors & disabled. Includes grants, home ownership, vehicle modifications, personal loans and scholarships.