LGBT and Disability: Information, News and Fact Sheets Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-02-07
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our LGBT and Disability category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our LGBT and Disability RSS feed.
List of LGBT and Disability Publications:
- 1 - Diversity in the Gaming Industry : Currys PC World (2019/08/31)
- 2 - Religious Freedom Laws Linked to Poor Health in LGBT People : University of Pittsburgh Schools of The Health Sciences (2018/10/21)
- 3 - Diabetes Risk Higher Among LGBQ Teens : Northwestern University (2018/08/25)
- 4 - Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria a Coping Mechanism : Brown University (2018/08/22)
- 5 - Intersex Persons: History, Facts and Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2018/08/20)
- 6 - The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Community and Religion : Thomas C. Weiss (2018/08/20)
- 7 - Fear of Disability, Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgender People : Thomas C. Weiss (2018/08/20)
- 8 - Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Seniors Dementia Prevalence Data : Alzheimer's Association (2018/07/22)
- 9 - Over One-Third of LGBTQ Adults Identify as Having a Disability : RespectAbility (2018/07/01)
- 10 - Disability and Gender Equity in Sport : Canadian Heritage (2018/04/25)
- 11 - Neurosexuality Needs to Be Better Addressed in Patients with Neurodisabilities : IOS Press (2017/12/21)
- 12 - Gender Dysphoria in Adolescents and Adults : Thomas C. Wess (2017/07/29)
- 13 - Notable LGBT Awareness Dates and Events : Disabled World (2016/08/20)
- 14 - Thoughts Concerning Opponents of Same-Sex Marriage : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/12/31)
- 15 - Gender Identity Issues More Likely Among Children with Autism or ADHD : Springer (2014/03/12)
- 16 - Ed Roberts Disability Rights Legacy Lives On : California State Independent Living Council (2013/01/25)
- 17 - Critical Caregiving Issues Fact Sheets : Family Caregiver Alliance (2011/09/26)
- 18 - Focuses on Aging and End-of-Life Challenges in the LGBT Community : Hospice Foundation of America (2011/02/09)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Anaesthesia Web Helps Children and Parents Prepare for Hospitalization : On Anaesthesia Web children of all ages and cognitive levels learn about the body, what it is like being in hospital and what happens before, during and after anaesthesia and surgery.
- 2 - Viruses: Variant, Mutant and Strain Differences : Article examines and describes the difference(s) between variants, mutants and strains when examining and discussing viruses.
- 3 - Wait Times for Canadian Patients Cost Over $2B in Lost Wages Before COVID-19 : Fraser Institute study reveals long waits for medical treatment and surgery cost Canadians almost $2.8 billion in lost wages and productivity in 2020.
- 4 - T11 Incomplete: An LGBTQI and Disability Film : T11 Incomplete is not only an LGTBQI love story at its core, but also highlights the disabled community through authentic casting and employing disabled crew.
- 5 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-02-07. Title: LGBT and Disability: Information, News and Fact Sheets, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/sexuality/lgbt-2/>LGBT and Disability</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/sexuality/lgbt-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-517-E.