Free and Discounted Services and Deals for Disabled Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2021-02-09
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Discounts and Free Deals category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Discounts and Free Deals RSS feed.
List of Discounts and Free Deals Publications:
- 1 - U.K. Diversability Card Provides Discounts for Disabled : Disabled World (2019/03/19)
- 2 - Cultural Institutions Offering Free Access or Discounts to People with Disability : Adrian Edwards-Smith (2019/03/18)
- 3 - Cheap Internet for Disabled, Seniors and Low-Income Americans : Disabled World (2018/10/21)
- 4 - Amtrak Everyday Rail Travel Discounts : Disabled World (2018/09/06)
- 5 - Free Things to Do On the Weekend When Bored : Disabled World (2017/10/22)
- 6 - Lifeline Discounted Monthly Phone Service : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/11/10)
- 7 - Tax Breaks for People with Disabilities : Allsup (2011/02/18)
- 8 - Free U.S. Federal Parks and Recreation Access Pass for Persons with Disabilities : Disabled World (2009/07/15)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Anaesthesia Web Helps Children and Parents Prepare for Hospitalization : On Anaesthesia Web children of all ages and cognitive levels learn about the body, what it is like being in hospital and what happens before, during and after anaesthesia and surgery.
- 2 - Viruses: Variant, Mutant and Strain Differences : Article examines and describes the difference(s) between variants, mutants and strains when examining and discussing viruses.
- 3 - Wait Times for Canadian Patients Cost Over $2B in Lost Wages Before COVID-19 : Fraser Institute study reveals long waits for medical treatment and surgery cost Canadians almost $2.8 billion in lost wages and productivity in 2020.
- 4 - T11 Incomplete: An LGBTQI and Disability Film : T11 Incomplete is not only an LGTBQI love story at its core, but also highlights the disabled community through authentic casting and employing disabled crew.
- 5 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2021-02-09. Title: Free and Discounted Services and Deals for Disabled, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/discounts-2/>Discounts and Free Deals</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-16, from https://www.disabled-world.com/entertainment/discounts-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-521-E.