The Zack Rack Accessibile Storage Solution
- Publish Date: 2017/11/10 - (Rev. 2018/04/30)
- Author: Freedom Shelf Innovations, Inc.
- Contact : zackrack.net
Outline: The Zack Rack is an automated cabinet system that provides accessibility at home for all people.
The Zack Rack is an automated cabinet system that provides accessibility at home for all people.
Whether someone is facing the challenges of living in a wheelchair or have trouble reaching and bending, the Zack Rack can make their home easier to live in.
It has 10 shelves in it that rotate on a chassis and deliver the desired shelf to an accessible door at the touch of a button.
The Zack Rack is an automated cabinet system that provides accessibility at home.
The Zack Rack can store food, medicines, clothes, hobby items and more and can easily fit into kitchens, bedrooms, family rooms, etc.
The Zack Rack® is an automated storage appliance that eliminates stooping low or reaching high to access the shelves. Their tagline is Life Within Reach.
The patented chassis system delivers the desired shelf to a comfortable height at the touch of a button.
Press the number on our touch panel for the shelf with the content that you want and the shelf will be delivered at the door.
Select another button and that shelf will be moved to the door.
The door height at 32" is ADA compliant.
There is also an option for a standing height of 44". Store more and reach everything with The Zack Rack.
Standard cabinet dimensions make the Zack Rack fit conveniently into any kitchen setting - new or retrofit.
Capable of holding up to 600 pounds, the Zack Rack can store all your food items, hobby gear, or reading materials.
Zack Rack inventor George Sowers said "I invented the Zack Rack to make things a little easier to reach and to increase the usable cabinet space. The options of where the Zack Rack can be used are limited only by your imagination."
The Zack Rack is manufactured by Freedom Shelf Innovations, Inc. in High Point, North Carolina.
For sales inquiries please call 336-443-2511.
More information can be found at www.zackrack.net
- 1 - Things Needed to Make Everyday Life Easier | Disabled World | 2019/03/27
- 2 - Traveling Barbers In-Home Hair Care Services for The Disabled | The Traveling Barbers - Hair Professionals for The Disabled | 2019/09/06
- 3 - Online Suppliers of Disability Products and Assistive Devices | Disabled World Live | 2010/02/01
- 4 - SturdyStraw: Hands Free Bendable Drinking Aids for People with Limited Movement | SturdyStraw Ltd | 2018/08/16
- 5 - Obi Robotic Dining Device - Breakthrough for People with Physical Challenges | meetobi.com | 2016/07/12
- 6 - The Zack Rack Accessibile Storage Solution | Freedom Shelf Innovations, Inc. | 2017/11/10
- 7 - Eazyhold Grip Aid for People with Hand Function Problems | EazyHold | 2017/11/11
- 8 - InstaHANGER: Extra Closet Storage Space and Easy Access to Clothes | Arrow Hanger | 2010/10/10
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media