All Terrain Freedom Chair from Crosswind Concepts
- Publish Date: 2014/10/10 - (Rev. 2019/04/15)
- Author: Crosswind Concepts
- Contact : www.crosswindconcepts.com
Outline: Crosswind Concepts introduces their Freedom Chair for transporting people with disability on rough terrain such as the beach. The Freedom Chair started as an emergency evacuation chair... The Freedom Chair is lightweight weighting just 23 pounds and is made of aircraft grade aluminum.
Crosswind Concepts is pleased to introduce their Freedom Chair to the market. The Freedom Chair started as an emergency evacuation chair in case of an emergency to get people out of multiple story buildings that are in wheelchairs.
When the 10" Worry Free Tires are installed the chair doubles as a courier for individuals to get them across rough terrain outdoors.
"Having pushed my son for 30 years in his chair, I fully understand the challenges when it comes to transporting a wheelchair across any terrain that is less than perfect", says Jack Wright, President of Crosswind Concepts.
The Freedom Chair is lightweight weighting just 23 pounds and is made of aircraft grade aluminum which offers strength and durability needed for years of service. It folds compact and flat for storage and the front and side arms can be removed when a person has less storage space.
There is a large pocket on the back of the seat for items such as purses, iPads, first aid kits and picnic lunches.
"Our goal is to improve quality and save lives and we believe this product can be of great assistance to many people", says Wright.
Pictures and Specifications are Below
Freedom Chair Pictures
Freedom Chair Specifications
- 1 - Boomerbeast: All-terrain AWD 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter | Disabled World | 2017/05/01
- 2 - Daymak All Terrain Boomerbeast 2 Mobility Scooter | Yoni Erawati | 2019/09/19
- 3 - Beach Access Wheelchair with 4 Large Balloon Tires | Disabled World | 2019/04/15
- 4 - All Terrain Freedom Chair from Crosswind Concepts | Crosswind Concepts | 2014/10/10
- 5 - Beach Wheelchairs: The Joy on the Beach (JoB) | Special Needs Group, Inc. | 2010/07/09