Disability Radio Extends its Reach
Author: Able Radio
Synopsis and Key Points:
Disability based organizations are being offered a unique opportunity to engage with a national radio station.
Main DigestDisability based organizations are being offered a unique opportunity to engage with a national radio station. Free promotions are being offered to encourage disabled people to benefit from their lifestyle radio station.
Able Radio is a well established social enterprise providing all disabled people a voice in the UK. All presentation is by disabled presenters and those living with limiting medical conditions.
We are now taking the opportunity to extend our reach as well as provide free information and access to services.
We are looking for informal partners large and small, to break down the barriers and also the opportunity to sign post and promote individual charities and groups.
FREE - Able Radio Directory As part of our website we welcome you to add an overview of your organization, contact details etc.
FREE - Able Radio On-Air Promotion Ongoing and regular air "spots" (infocarts) - You provide a script and we do the rest!
FREE - Publicity and news announcements of your activities inc Awareness weeks etc. Send all the details and we will make sure it goes on air.
FREE - Add the Able Radio player to your website for 24/7 news and entertainment
This is a sincere and genuine effort to raise awareness of your activities to a large national audience. Why not in the first instance take a look at us www.ableradio.com I think you will be impressed!
Able Radio: A is a Unique Radio Station providing interesting, entertaining and factual features and interviews for people living with a disability or restricting medical condition, their family, friends and those involved in health and social care.
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.