Free Admission to Paralympic Wheelchair Curling Event
Published: 2010-03-19 : (Rev. 2011-04-03)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Free admission to Paralympic wheelchair curling tie-breaker match between Italy and Sweden.
Main DigestFree admission to Paralympic wheelchair curling tie-breaker match between Italy and Sweden on Friday, March 19.
Fans are invited to attend tomorrow's 2:30 pm PT wheelchair curling tie breaker match between Italy and Sweden at no charge.
The make-or-break game on Friday became necessary after the two teams finished the round robin portion of the tournament tonight with identical 5-4 records.
Fans will be welcomed to Vancouver Paralympic Center at no charge and on a first come first served basis.
All seating is general admission and thousands of seats are available.
Venue gates open at 1:30 pm.
Spectators can access the Vancouver Paralympic Center by taking the Canada Line to King Edward station.
Spectators can also take buses on routes: 3, 15, 25 and 33 and an accessible shuttle is also available from the skytrain.
Signage will direct pedestrians to the venue.
The winner of Friday's tie-breaker will advance to the wheelchair curling semi-final against Canada (7-2) on Saturday, March 20 while the United States (7-2) will face Korea (6-3) on Saturday in the other semi-final.
Both matches will take place at 10 am PT. The winners will then meet in the wheelchair curling gold medal match later on Saturday at 3:30 pm PT.
The official and most up-to-date source for all Vancouver 2010 information, including schedules, results, tickets, and transportation is www.vancouver2010.com
- 1 - Paralympics Biathlon - Adaptive Skiing and Shooting : Joe Macmillan and Irma Mac Millan (2008/12/23)
- 2 - U.S. National Sled Hockey Team Earns Olympic Committee Honors : USA Hockey (2010/01/24)
- 3 - Schools Learn About 2010 Games with Digital Technology : UBC Faculty of Education (2010/02/13)
- 4 - Donate Sell or Buy Olympic and Paralympic Games Tickets : VANOC (2009/12/28)
- 5 - 2010 Paralympics Games - The Sports : Joe Macmillan and Irma Mac Millan (2008/12/22)
- 6 - Paralympic Event Times - 14 Mar 2010 : Disabled World (2010/03/10)
- 7 - Paralympic Events and Times - 15 Mar 2010 : Disabled World (2010/03/10)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.