2012 London Summer Paralympic Games Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-04-03
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our 2012 London category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our 2012 London RSS feed.
List of 2012 London Publications:
- 1 - Legacy of the 2012 London Paralympic Games : Paul Dodenhoff (2014/07/23)
- 2 - Paralympians Changing the Fortunes of Those with Physical Disability : United Response (2012/09/19)
- 3 - Paralympic Athletes a Real Inspiration : Fentons (2012/09/09)
- 4 - Global Disability Movement Shines at London Paralympics : Shafallah Center for Children with Special Needs (2012/09/07)
- 5 - First Paralympic Agitos Launched in Cardiff U.K. : London 2012 Press Office (2012/08/22)
- 6 - 2012 Paralympic Games U.S. TV and Video Broadcasts : paralympic.org (2012/08/15)
- 7 - Light the Flame Single by Andy Abraham and Elmbridge Choir Raises Money for Get Kids Going : Marcom PR (2012/08/04)
- 8 - London 2012 Passion for Paralympics Exhibition : Ottobock Healthcare (2012/08/04)
- 9 - London 2012 Paralympic Games Coverage for Canada : CANADIAN PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE (CPC) (2012/07/23)
- 10 - 2012 Paralympic Torch Relay Team : Channel 4 (2012/06/22)
- 11 - Construction of New London 2012 Permanent Paralympic Venue Complete : london2012.com (2012/02/11)
- 12 - London 2012 Paralympic Games Technical Service Provider Team : Otto Bock (2011/09/09)
- 13 - Otto Bock Gets Set for London 2012 Paralympic Games : Otto Bock (2011/09/01)
- 14 - London 2012 Comes to Darwin, Australia : Paralympic Games (2011/05/10)
- 15 - Canadian Olympic and Paralympic Teams Set Sights on London 2012 : CANADIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE (2010/07/21)
- 16 - Princess Royal Unveils New Home of British Olympic and Paralympic Sport : BOA British Olympic Association (2009/10/21)
- 17 - 2012 London Paralympic Games Lead Up News : Disabled World (2009/01/30)
- 18 - London Olympics and Paralympics Readiness : India Cooper (2009/01/19)
- 19 - 2012 London Paralympics and Olympics Information : Mark Mitchel and Matthew Genner (2009/01/12)
- 20 - London Gears Up for 2012 Olympics : Victoria Cochrane (2009/01/12)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-04-03. Title: 2012 London Summer Paralympic Games, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/sports/paralympics/2012-2/>2012 London</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/sports/paralympics/2012-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-111-E.