Seniors Talk Show on Retirement Living TV with Lynn Doyle
Author: Retirement Living TV(i) : Contact: rl.tv
Published: 2010-06-10 : (Rev. 2019-11-09)
Synopsis and Key Points:
RLTV Introduces a fast-paced, hard-hitting primetime talk show It is Your Call with Lynn Doyle Tackles the issues most important to adults 55+.
Supporters say it gives women a choice and sexual freedom, while opponents say it creates health risks and leads to promiscuity.
It's Your Call debuts Monday, June 14th at 9pm on RLTV.
Retirement Living TV (RLTV), the first cable network created for people 55+, announced today that it would premiere It's Your Call with Lynn Doyle, a fast-paced, hard-hitting, interactive show focusing on the issues and topics most relevant to the 55+ audience. It's Your Call debuts Monday, June 14th at 9pm on RLTV.
It's Your Call provides viewers with an opportunity to engage in a thought-provoking, interactive arena that covers all sides of the issues.
Charismatic, yet no-nonsense, Doyle addresses issues making national headlines and explores how they affect us by providing a forum for people to voice their concerns and opinions.
With a wide range of topics, heavy viewer participation and direct access to the host, It's Your Call is the most comprehensive talk show in primetime.
"Lynn Doyle is exceptionally talented and her broad command of topics and intuitive interview style have appealed to viewers for years," said Elliot Jacobson, SVP Programming and Production, RLTV.
"We are very pleased to partner with The Comcast Network to offer a 55+ version of It's Your Call with Lynn Doyle to our expanding and discerning audience."
"Expanding the It's Your Call audience to now include RLTV will enhance the show's relevance and content because of the interactive nature of the show," said Doyle.
"As baby boomers reach their retirement years, the 55+ consumer category continues to grow in influence and economic power, and this agreement allows us to further extend our connection with 55+ viewers."
Also airing on The Comcast Network, It's Your Call with Lynn Doyle premieres on RLTV on Monday, June 14th at 9pm with an episode about late-life divorce on The Gores' Split.
Lynn examines the pros and cons of divorcing after decades of marriage.
The following week on Monday, June 21st, Lynn tackles the topic of Illegal Immigration by focusing on the controversial Arizona immigration law now in effect.
On Monday, June 28th at 9pm, she explores the debate about the impact the pill has had on society.
Supporters say it gives women a choice and sexual freedom, while opponents say it creates health risks and leads to promiscuity. Find out more on The Pill=50 Years Later. In the following weeks, Doyle will cover issues relating to career and lifestyle transitions, the pitfalls and advantages of dating after 50, and more.
Lynn Doyle, host and executive producer of the show, is a multi award-winning journalist and a nine-time Emmy recipient, with more than 30 years of television news experience. Doyle is a highly credentialed journalist, and is lauded for her ability to secure hard-to-get interviews with high-profile guests who can speak about the tough issues facing the country today. Doyle also has guests from everyday walks of life who find themselves in the middle of a media storm and often seek out IYC as the place to tell their side of the story. Additionally, Doyle produces live, on-site thematic programming on topics important to her audience, such as 50 & Fabulous.
Retirement Living TV (RLTV) is the only cable network dedicated to serving the needs of adults 55+ with information and entertainment that inspires and enhances the perception of aging. The network has Emmy award-winning programming that addresses a variety of subjects and genres including health, finance, travel, reality, comedy and drama. It is RLTV's vision to be the top television network, online destination and media brand for adults 55+
(i)Source/Reference: Retirement Living TV. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - The Flying Stars: Amputee Soccer Team Film : The Flying Stars (2016/08/25)
- 2 - BFI Funds Accessible Workshops for Deafblind Filmmakers : Sense (2016/08/28)
- 3 - Take a Look at This Heart | Love and Sexuality in the Disabled Community : Sarah Hess (2018/12/23)
- 4 - Autism ABCs and Fix it in Five: Free from The Brain Broad for April and Beyond : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2020/04/09)
- 5 - Dylan Rothbein Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Society's Child : Angela Mitchell (2017/12/18)
- 6 - First Blind Dates : Did Sparks Fly or Does Cupid Need to Work on His Archery Skills? : Guide Dogs Association for the Blind (2017/09/07)
- 7 - Videocamp Launches $400,000 Fund and Challenges Filmmakers to Create a Film About Inclusive Education : Sarah Jane Rumford (2018/03/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.