Therapy: List of Types of Medical Therapies Document List
Although some of these documents from our Therapy Types category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Therapy: List of Types of Medical Therapies".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 22 Therapy Types papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/12/08.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-339.
Therapy Types Publications:
- 1 - Light Therapy: Overview of Research and Literature | Disabled World | 2018/12/08
- 2 - Social Mobile Gaming Boosts Rehabilitation for Patients with Physical Disabilities | Imperial College London | 2017/11/20
- 3 - Physical Therapy: Definition & General Overview | Thomas C. Weiss | 2016/02/17
- 4 - Avoiding Re-Injury - Life After Physical Therapy | MCPR, LLC | 2016/02/13
- 5 - Proton Therapy: Overview of Treatment & Side Effects | Thomas C. Weiss | 2016/02/10
- 6 - Better Speech Therapy for Children with Down syndrome | University of Vermont | 2016/02/05
- 7 - Light Therapy: General Overview and Information | Thomas C. Weiss | 2016/02/04
- 8 - Music Therapy for People with Disabilities | Thomas C.Weiss | 2013/07/09
- 9 - Accelerated Resolution Therapy Reduces PTSD Symptoms | University of South Florida (USF Health) | 2012/07/27
- 10 - Is Person Centered Therapy Right for You | Martina Roe | 2011/12/28
- 11 - Calling for End to Step-Therapy, Fail-First, and Special Tiers | National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association | 2011/10/15
- 12 - Helping People with MS Cope with Depression Via Group Therapy | The University of Nottingham | 2011/06/14
- 13 - Possible Paralysis Therapy Breakthrough an Exciting Development | Paralyzed Veterans of America | 2011/05/24
- 14 - Robot Therapy Can Improve Arm, Shoulder Mobility After Stroke | American Heart Association | 2011/02/11
- 15 - Website Introduces Newbies to Physical Therapy | Milt Rodriguez | 2011/01/28
- 16 - New Therapy Offers Hope to Spinal Muscular Atrophy Patients | University of Sheffield | 2010/06/09
- 17 - Massage Therapy - Medical and Disability | Disabled World | 2010/03/05
- 18 - Congress Short-Term Fix on Therapy Services for Nation's Elderly | American Health Care Association | 2010/03/04
- 19 - Pediatric Physical Therapy - Facts and Information | Thomas C. Weiss | 2010/02/04
- 20 - Neurological Therapy: Facts and General Information | Thomas C. Weiss | 2010/01/29
- 21 - Geriatric Physical Therapy: Facts & Information | Disabled World | 2010/01/27
- 22 - Aquatic Therapy - Facts and Information | Disabled World | 2010/01/25