University and Colleges: Disability Perspective Document List
Although some of these documents from our Universities - Colleges category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "University and Colleges: Disability Perspective".
- Abstract: Digest of 24 Universities - Colleges papers, documents, and publications.
- Section Category Publications Updated: Saturday, 19th January 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-488.
List of 24 Universities - Colleges Publications:
- 1 - Ensuring Academic Success for English Language Learners in Higher Education Through Use of Technology | Dr. Jessica Bogunovich | 2017-02-18 12:08:23
- 2 - Integrating Social Media in the Humanities Online Classroom | Stacey Atiyeh | 2017-02-17 14:53:00
- 3 - Accessibility Benefits of E-Learning for Students with Disabilities | Laura Policar, Tracy Crawford, and Vita Alligood | 2017-01-31 10:15:31
- 4 - Accessibility of Online Classrooms in Private U.S. Postsecondary Schools | Vita Alligood, J.D. | 2017-01-11 13:40:38
- 5 - U.S. Colleges and Universities Unite to Enroll and Retain High-Achieving, Lower-Income Students | Princeton University | 2016-12-13 10:51:14
- 6 - Learning Ally College Program for Blind and Visually Impaired College Students | Learning Ally | 2016-08-25 09:13:14
- 7 - Making Forensic Science Accessible to Blind Students | Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry | 2016-07-25 08:23:35
- 8 - Easier Accommodation Process for Students with Disabilities | International College Counselors | 2016-06-16 08:47:16
- 9 - Best Disability Friendly U.S. Colleges and Universities | College Choice | 2016-05-26 09:28:38
- 10 - Deque University Offers Free Digital Accessibility Courses for People with Disabilities | Deque Systems, Inc. | 2016-05-19 16:22:04
- 11 - List of Best Female Colleges in the United States | College Choice | 2016-05-10 08:57:43
- 12 - College Psychology Classes Lack Curriculum About Disabilities | Oregon State University | 2016-02-24 09:51:03
- 13 - Carnegie Classification of Over 4,660 Universities & Colleges | Indiana University | 2016-02-02 10:33:55
- 14 - Destination Dawgs: UGA Inclusive Post-secondary Education Program | University of Georgia | 2015-11-15 19:29:22
- 15 - Disability Studies - University of Oregon | University of Oregon | 2015-11-10 10:40:20
- 16 - Disability Studies Degree - University of Toledo | University of Toledo | 2015-08-03 09:30:49
- 17 - Atlanta School for Autism - Cumberland Academy of Georgia | Cumberland Academy of Georgia | 2015-01-03 10:52:18
- 18 - Why More Minority Students Don't Seek STEM Careers | Brown University | 2014-12-02 09:09:45
- 19 - Boston Wheelock College First Private College in U.S to Comply with ADA Laws for Website Accessibility | Wheelock College | 2014-11-24 08:55:57
- 20 - De Montfort University Provides Mountain Trike for Students with Disabilities | Mountain Trike Company Ltd. | 2014-11-03 11:12:18
- 21 - College Students Benefit from Animal Therapy | Georgia State University | 2014-10-22 09:41:32
- 22 - Accessibility Map for European Universities | Erasmus Student Network (ESN) | 2014-09-04 09:17:29
- 23 - Indiana University Program Helps Students with Intellectual Disabilities Participate in College Life | Indiana University | 2014-04-05 13:29:32
- 24 - Military Friendly Awards for University of Management and Technology | UMT Press | 2013-07-15 16:56:34